Members of Technical Staff
Experience: 1-5 Years
We are looking for C, C++ experts.
• Build the next generation creation tools
• Write software that realizes our product designs given tight constraints on code size, memory, performance, backward compatibility and portability
• Work with strategic customers and partners, to help them integrate our technology in their environment.
• Take responsibility for software quality by working closely with the Quality Engineering team to ensure high quality and a consistent cross-platform experience
What you need to succeed:
• BTech or MTech in any stream
• Very good understanding of OOPs Design and methodology.
• Data Structures and Algorithms, C, C++, OOD, Problem Solving Skills
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging experiences happen, and we fuel the content creation and delivery ecosystem in a way no other technology company can.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Adobe's business is focused on the opportunities in two key growth markets—Digital Media and Digital Marketing.
Adobe's content authoring solutions lead the industry, enabling our customers to more effectively produce, distribute, and monetize digital content.
Adobe delivers the most innovative solutions for optimizing marketing campaigns and maximizing return on every marketing dollar.