Full Stack Developers
Experience: 1-8 Years
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
We are looking for someone who loves building and maintaining modern web applications. You’ll be working as part of a team, creating innovative new features and maintaining existing ones on a number of web applications and services. The perfect candidate will need a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and efficiency. Knowledge of best practices in building scalable applications is highly desirable.
What you’ll do
- Build interfaces for mobile and web applications
- Write and test interactive, clean, secure and efficient solutions
- Maintain existing features by improving and scaling supporting code
- Solve non-trivial coding and UI problems with simple and innovative solutions
- Implement the newest cutting edge technology, tools and frameworks
- Integrate with third party applications and APIs
B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering from a top-notch institute (IITs, BITS Pilani, RECs).
- Familiarity with C/C++/Java is a plus
- Proven ability to design and develop software solutions and must have experience in SAAS and frameworks like jQuery, RequireJS, AngularJS
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills, designing skills, OOPS, Design Patterns and UML
- Strong knowledge of database, XML technologies and tools.
- Good familiarity with LAMP stack, PHP, NodeJS, Jasmine, GIT, Selenium
- Should be self-motivated, energetic and a fast learner
- Should have excellent communication skills (will need to interact with product managers, program managers and various functional teams)
- Knowledge of scripting language like Perl, Python etc. will be a plus
- Ability to communicate in an English environment
- Passion and love for what you do!
- Team player
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging experiences happen, and we fuel the content creation and delivery ecosystem in a way no other technology company can.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Adobe's business is focused on the opportunities in two key growth markets—Digital Media and Digital Marketing.
Adobe's content authoring solutions lead the industry, enabling our customers to more effectively produce, distribute, and monetize digital content.
Adobe delivers the most innovative solutions for optimizing marketing campaigns and maximizing return on every marketing dollar.