Antal International Network
Senior Legal Manager (Retail)
Experience: 8-12 Years
CTC: 10-19 LPA
- Drafting legal documents as well reviewing Contracts, Agreements, Deeds, MOU's, Franchise Agreements, Service Agreements, Vendors Agreements and Business Agreements.
- Handling litigation and closely monitoring legal proceedings and keeping track of all pending cases.
- Preparing & drafting of claims for arbitration and handling the same in arbitration proceeding for & on behalf of companies. Vetting of case papers and appeals for submissions / pleadings for various legal proceedings.
- Preparing legal notices, plaint, written statements, petitions, applications, appeals, affidavits, case papers, etc. in various legal proceedings.
- Handling IPR: responsible for registration of trademark, opposition, renewal and other related matters. Review and advice on use and licensing of third party IP components/licenses
- Carrying out the performance evaluation of properties such as title scrutiny before the company enters into any lease or leave license or conveyance agreements.
- Ensuring statutory compliance under various Acts i.e. FSSA, Legal Metrology, Factories Act and various Labor Laws, Environmental Laws etc.
- Coordinate and obtain licenses, approvals and registration certificates under various acts & rules.
- Advising company on important legal issues /Facilitating Business, determining policy decision especially in relation to the Foods laws and contracts.
Minimum Education: LLB - Full time regular
Minimum Work Experience: 8+ years with FMCG/ Food Industry
Required Knowledge: Familiarity with Food Laws, Labor & Industrial Laws, consumer and corporate Laws
One of the leading Retail Groups, operating Chain of Supermarkets having a PAN India presence.