Senior Software Developer
Experience: 3-5 Years
CTC: 11-16 LPA
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced senior developer to web application developer to lead development efforts. You will help the team grow in size and skills, optimizing their code while working on your own as well. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance the products that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information. Growing with tremendous speed, our awesome interns are just getting started and as a senior, you pave the way.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable systems in Java. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have successfully shipped applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent backend. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Co-Lead end-to-end development, testing, deployment, maintenance and enhancement efforts
- Manage tasks using a project management tool and follow up with specific owners to deliver components of the project on time
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match the functionalities and features
- Create a technical specification document and systems integration requirements document
- Work with external contractors and service providers to co-lead the development of end to end solution design and development
- Present program status and issues to leads on a regular and consistent basis in regular status reporting and status meetings
- Understand and coach/teach others, show high level of ethics and team work
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years of experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE, Spring framework and RESTful web services
- Hands on experience on back-end technologies SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL and front-end technologies HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS and D3.js
- Experience in MongoDB and Google Maps APIs is preferred
- Excellent coding skills in Java
- Experience in managing, implementing and optimizing databases solution such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience in deploying applications on cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
LogiNext is the fastest growing tech company in the space of logistics and supply chain. Our goal is to organize the world of logistics by providing the most powerful end-to-end enterprise system in the world.
Our clients base is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize over millions of kilometers of deliveries every day and provide superior customer service using data collection, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been winning accolades and awards ranging from Top 30 startups by IBM, Microsoft Ventures to the NASSCOM Emerge 50.
With strong backers like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The enablers of this growth are our people who bring unique values, discipline and problem solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!