LogiNext is looking for technically savvy and passionate DevOps Engineers to cater to the development and operations efforts in product. You will choose and deploy tools and technologies to build and support a robust infrastructure.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable infrastructure. You work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Design and implement infrastructure for delivering and running web, mobile and big data applications
- Install and configure a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases, web servers, application frameworks, caches, and distributed messaging systems
- Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack
- Define and set processes to identify performance bottlenecks & scaling pitfalls
- Manage robust monitoring, alerting infrastructure and big-data clusters
- Manage tickets issued by Customer Support team
- Explore new tools that can improve systems management such as Docker, Ansible, and much more
- Support several Linux servers running our SaaS platform stack on AWS, Azure, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Maven, Nolio (CA Release Automation Center), Puppet, Chef, Ganglia)
- Extensive experience working with cloud platforms like Rackspace, AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, etc.), Azure, Google App Engine, Cloud Foundry, etc
- Knowledge of Java Virtual Machines, Apache Tomcat, Apache Kafka, caching mechanisms
- Hands on experience on codes and script (Java, Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell, Groovy)
- Experience in enterprise application development, maintenance and operations
- Experience in Agile, DevOps, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
LogiNext is the fastest growing tech company in the space of logistics and supply chain. Our goal is to organize the world of logistics by providing the most powerful end-to-end enterprise system in the world.
Our clients base is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize over millions of kilometers of deliveries every day and provide superior customer service using data collection, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been winning accolades and awards ranging from Top 30 startups by IBM, Microsoft Ventures to the NASSCOM Emerge 50.
With strong backers like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The enablers of this growth are our people who bring unique values, discipline and problem solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!