Experience: 1-3 Years
CTC: 2-3 LPA
- To construct and deliver the allocated section of work within a specified timeframe with correctly allocated resources.
- To understand the technical requirements of the work and be able to explain the same to others.
- Ensure safety compliance and promote safe working practices.
- Monitor construction activity on site to prescribed quality standards.
- To focus on waste reduction.
- Calculate area, volume, quantities, weights and measures for materials required at site.
- Training of supervision.
- Ensure availability of required materials, plant and labor and to organise and supervise the same. To inform the Line Manager well in advance if any of these resources are unavailable.
- Maintain discipline, understand and ensure that site rules are implemented and adhered to.
- Be a conduit for communications between site management and his supervision.
- Conduct daily safety inspections of the allocated section of work and immediately implement any improvements that may be required, including the erection of safety signage and scaffolding.
Diploma/BE in Civil Engineering
The company works in construction of roads, bridges etc.