MTS - Computer Scientists
Experience: 1-8 Years
We are hiring for Member of Technical Staff / Computer Scientist roles.
Adobe's Print and Publishing Business Unit contains products and services that address market opportunities ranging from the diverse publishing needs of technical and business publishing to our legacy type and OEM printing businesses.
Several new initiatives involving deep research and investigations are underway to explore and exploit the potential of this new space, including:
- Devising novel ways for superior 3D scan acquisition
- Correcting and enhancing geometry & texture of complex scanned objects (including human bodies) for 3D printing
- Creating cool effects and filters, like, digital makeup and digital surgery
- Developing technology to control robotic arms for accurate printing on 3D surfaces
- Developing 3D color technologies to make WYSIWYG experience in 3D printing a reality
- Creating new workflow ecosystems around Adobe 3D PDF technologies
- And many more…
- Print (PostScript, PDF, Graphics, Color, Font, Digital Security, etc.)
- Scan (OCR, Compression, Digital Security, etc.)
- 3D Rendering and Mesh Processing
- 3D Print and Scan Tools & Technology
- Platforms: Windows, UNIX, Embedded (Intel/ARM/MIPS/PPC/…VxWorks/MVL/NetBSD/…)
- B.Tech or M.Tech degree in Computer Science or related from premier institution like IIT, NIT, BITS, IIIT etc.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with C/C++, Data Structure, Algorithms & Operating Systems is required.
- Minimum of 1 year software development experience in either a startup or team environment
- Ability to collaborate in a small, productive development team, using tools such as Git and Github/Github Enterprise for revision control, issue tracking, and code reviews
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate complex ideas and influence others through well-reasoned explanations.
- Demonstrated design and user interface sensibilities is advantageous (an online portfolio of your work is a huge plus!)
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging experiences happen, and we fuel the content creation and delivery ecosystem in a way no other technology company can.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Reasons why Adobe life is the good life
Skip those awful ‘‘performance reviews.’’
Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization. A place that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation.
Feed your brain and grow your skills with our educational assistance program.
Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in ‘‘don’t even check your email the whole time.’’)
Give to your favorite cause each year, and we’ll match your charitable donation
Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
Those ‘‘best places to work’’ lists love us (in multiple countries).
Put your mind at ease with our health and welfare benefits, industry-competitive salary, and more.
The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there’s no better place to make an impact.