Senior Business Development Managers - Enterprise
Experience: 7-10 Years
LogiNext is looking for an emerging Senior Business Development Manager who can work directly with the founder’s and build the entire revenue stream from the scratch. This person will be the face of the company for clients to initiate and maintain the relationships with the clients. The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, sometimes chaotic, and hence, you must be able to multi-task to deal smoothly with competing and conflicting levels of priority. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for first-hand “early-age” start-up experience from an all-round perspective.
- Oversee all aspects of planning and execution of end to end Business Development activities.
- Innate ability to sell virtually – “Anything and Everything”
- Should have an alluring first impression since they will be the face of LogiNext
- Hands on with need creation and benefit selling.
- Develop short-term and long-term sales and marketing strategies including setting sales targets, pipeline and policies.
- Work on all phases of end-to-end sales cycle including pre-sales presentations, client persuasion, conducting negotiations and contracting terms with clients
- Work with the co-founders for lead generation, cold-calling and demo delivery
- Identify client service requirements, Analyze and maximize selling opportunities by establishing personal rapport with all levels of client organization
- Demonstrate leadership skills by building and leading the sales team and ability to work under continual pressure of deadlines
- Go extra mile to make it a great experience for the client, make resolving all issues the same day a habit and work with “get-things-done” attitude.
- Leave the client with a happy smile at the end of the day!
- MBA in Sales/Marketing from top-tier management school or Masters Degree in any relevant domain and/or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Commerce or related field
- 7+ years of experience in an early stage B2B/Enterprise Software startup or Fortune 500 company would be preferred.
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound sales execution.
- Superior communication and relationship building skills (Has to be a sweet talker!)
- Expert in Microsoft Office tools like Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Should be spontaneous, a quick thinker and self-starter
LogiNext is the fastest growing tech company in the space of logistics and supply chain. Our goal is to organize the world of logistics by providing the most powerful end-to-end enterprise system in the world.
Our clients base is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize over millions of kilometers of deliveries every day and provide superior customer service using data collection, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been winning accolades and awards ranging from Top 30 startups by IBM, Microsoft Ventures to the NASSCOM Emerge 50.
With strong backers like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The enablers of this growth are our people who bring unique values, discipline and problem solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!