Territory Account Managers
Experience: 3-6 Years
CTC: 4-10 LPA
Adobe TAM will be responsible to drive & generate revenue for Adobe’s Print & Publishing business unit (PPBU) focused on driving revenue for Adobe’s ELearning & Technical Communication BU’s. This role may further involve driving revenue for Adobe’s newly launched LMS solution, Adobe Captivate Prime.
- The Territory Account Manager will mostly work independently on target customer accounts in the region & marketing generated leads
- Will be accountable to achieve Monthly, Quarterly & Annual sales targets defined by the organization
- The primary focus of this role will be to acquire Net New Customer and grow market share for Adobe
- Identifying potential customers & presenting appropriate Adobe solutions to the customer
- Prepare and present tailored presentations/proposals to clients based on their objectives
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the competitive positioning of assigned Adobe solutions in the marketplace
- Build sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization
- Manage & maintain a minimum of 50-60 completed calls per day primarily targeting decision makers
- An ideal candidate should be PASSIONATE about inside sales as a profession & a believer in the ideology that inside sales is the present & future of sales
- Should have a flair for striking conversations & enjoy talking to customers about Adobe solutions. Making outbound sales calls is an integral part of this role, so the person should love the idea of connecting with multiple customers/accounts in a day/week.
- Candidate should have at least 3 years of RELEVANT experience in Sales/Inside/Sales/Solution Selling/Account management/Business development in a closing/quota bearing role
- Candidates with a background in customer service/tech support/collections are also welcome to apply
- Should have good oratory & excellent presentation skills
- Should have proven track record of selling directly to customers end to end or finding opportunities that resulted in revenue
- Should possess sound understanding of the sales cycle / Inside Sales model and consultative selling approach
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.