Lead Software Engineers
Experience: 6-12 Years
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
What you’ll do
- Complete quality ownership of the assigned Product Features.
- Create test plans and test case.
- Perform both manual and automation tests.
- Validate code changes against existing test suites.
- Investigate test and production failures, perform root-cause analysis.
- Create detailed, high-quality bug reports.
- Participate in product and feature design with developers and designers.
What you need to succeed
- 6-12 years of experience in Software Testing and Quality Engineering Domain
- Knowledge of software development processes and best practices
- Knowledge of Imaging and Photography Domain
- ACE in Photoshop or Lightroom is an added advantage
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in Agile environment is strongly desired.
- Great attention to detail and ability to identify, isolate and document defects in complex software features
- Excellent communication skills required
- Experience with performance testing is desired
- Experience in Mobile Application development and testing
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging experiences happen, and we fuel the content creation and delivery ecosystem in a way no other technology company can.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Reasons why Adobe life is the good life
Skip those awful ‘‘performance reviews.’’
Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization. A place that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation.
Feed your brain and grow your skills with our educational assistance program.
Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in ‘‘don’t even check your email the whole time.’’)
Give to your favorite cause each year, and we’ll match your charitable donation
Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
Those ‘‘best places to work’’ lists love us (in multiple countries).
Put your mind at ease with our health and welfare benefits, industry-competitive salary, and more.
The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there’s no better place to make an impact.