• Implement and support Adobe EchoSign hosted web applications, virtual machines, databases, storage systems, and service buses in cloud deployments by working with engineering organizations in support of development and test functions.
• Identify, implement and support application monitoring solutions for supported applications.
• Troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
• Support various UNIX-based services to ensure maximum uptime, performance and security.
• Assist in the creation and refinement of operational documentation.
• Use your expertise to support your fellow team members.
• Analyze performance trends across a variety of systems for capacity planning.
• Work closely with engineering and QA teams to roll out new products and services.
• Handle day-to-day system administration tasks such as account management, patching, application deployment, system installations, and other routine maintenance.
• Own and enforce security compliance processes and controls.
• Programmatically automate routine cloud deployment, administration, and monitoring tasks.
• Participate in 24x7 on-call pager rotation.
What you need to succeed
• 7+ years of experience in a production (Web Facing) Linux, Solaris or *BSD environments at medium to large scale
• Deep experience with Amazon AWS, including migrating services to AWS
• Ability and determination to solve complex system/application problems
• Relentless approach to getting to the bottom of any problem
• Experience with MySQL, Java, Apache, & Tomcat
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of key protocols including TCP/IP, SSH, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, HTTP and LDAP
• Experience with different caching architectures
• Knowledge of security compliance frameworks, such as SOC II, PCI, HIPPA, and ISO27001
• Ability to automate work via scripts in Perl or Bourne (bash), Ruby
• Knowledge of well-known open source tools for monitoring, trending and configuration management
• An understanding of what DevOps means and a passion to deliver on the premise
• A desire to provide a reliable, secure and scalable environment that supports millions of users
• Experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet or CFengine
• Ability to architect and help create a highly automated environment
• Experience with migrating services to Cloud providers such as Amazon AWS
• Self-driven, eager to gets things done
Adobe - An Award-Winning Employer
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We're looking for exceptional talent to join us.
More reasons why Adobe life is the good life
*Skip those awful ''performance reviews.''
*Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization. A place that understands thatproduct innovation comes from people innovation.
*Feed your brain and grow your skills with our educational assistance program.
*Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in ''don't even check your email thewhole time.'')
*Give to your favorite cause each year, and we'll match your charitable donation
*Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
*Those ''best places to work'' lists love us (in multiple countries).
*Put your mind at ease with our health and welfare benefits, industry-competitive salary, and more.
*The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there's no better place to make an impact