Member Of Technical Staff
Experience: 2-10 Years
CTC: No Bar
The responsibility will include taking the product / components through entire life cycle from requirement analysis to delivery, adding multi-platform support, meeting the reliability and performance targets required.
- Hands on product / solution development.
- He / She will be responsible for development of new features and maintenance of existing features and will be responsible for all phases of development, from early specs and definition to release.
- The position involves conceptualization of a product, design, development, debugging of application software, effort estimation and risk analysis of a project.
- The incumbent will implement new features; provide fixes / workarounds to bugs / problems and in current / future products of Adobe on WIN /MAC /UNIX platforms.
- He should be competent to provide quick solutions to problems and taking a product / component through the entire life-cycle, improve the space – time performance, and improve on usability / reliability.
- The incumbent should be competent to provide quick solutions to problems and taking a product or a product’s component through the entire lifecycle, optimize the space / time complexity, and improve on usability and reliability.
- 2+ years of hands on design / development experience.
- Tech / M Tech Computer Science from a premier institute.
- Proficient in Java OR C/C++, data structures, algorithms and OO design / design patterns.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Technical depth in OS (Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Andriod), computer architecture and OS internals.
- Ability to write scalable and maintainable code.
- Self-starter and goal-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work cooperatively within a strong diverse technical community to expedite development tasks.
- Knowledge of product life cycles is a plus
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences
Adobe Document Cloud enables people to manage critical documents at work, at home and across mobile devices with an integrated set of services for creating, reviewing, approving, signing and tracking documents from anywhere. At the heart of Document Cloud is Adobe Acrobat DC, the world’s best PDF solution, which offers a stunning, touch-enabled interface, powerful companion mobile apps ande-signing capabilities.
Adobe Creative Cloud delivers the world’s leading creative desktop tools, mobile apps, and services like Adobe Stock images. It connects them seamlessly together with Adobe CreativeSynctechnology and CC Libraries, enabling users to work effortlessly across desktop and mobile devices for connected creative workflows.
Adobe Marketing Cloud empowers companies to use big data to effectively reach and engage customers with highly personalized marketing content across all digital touchpoints. Eight tightly integrated solutions offer marketers a complete set of technologies for analytics, web and app experience management, testing and targeting, advertising, video, audience management, social engagement and campaign orchestration.
Our Print and Publishing Business Unit contains products and services that address market opportunities ranging from the diverse publishing needs of technical and business publishers to our legacy type and OEM printing businesses. OEM products include Postscript and PDF Print Engine. Our Print and Publishing products include Authorware, Captivate, Contribute, Director, Font Folio OpenType Edition, FrameMaker, JRun, PageMaker, RoboHelp, Shockwave Player, Technical Communication Suite, Type Library, Type Classics for Learning, Type Manager, Type Sets and FreeHand MX
The Cloud Technology group builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.