1) Drafting the matters, documents, legal advice, legal opinion over subject matters.
2) Drafting & Vetting Loan Documents
3) Appearing in EOW, AEC and lionizing with Police and other Govt. Authorities.
4) Briefing lawyers on the Panel of the Company for cases pending before courts/tribunal/forums.
5) Responsible for Collection of many delinquent customers' through legal tools.
6) To negotiate with the party for settlement of dispute or claim in the best interest of the Company.
7) Drafting & vetting various legal & commercial documents viz., contracts, agreements, MOUs, Legal Notices, plaints, written statements, appeal, case papers, affidavits etc.
8) Litigation Matters Appearing before District Courts, Briefing counsels for appearing before High Courts, District Courts and various other forums/regulatory authority. Consumer Forums, Labour Authorities and other regulatory authorities for resolving critical issues.
9) Resolution and Supervision of Legal Cases by and against (Defending Case) the Company.
10) Taking care of cases of Loan Against Property under Secularization Act, Recovery Matters, U/s 138 NI Act i.e. cheque bouncing, consumer case and Recovery Matters, execution cases of the arbitaration Award.
LLB with 5-7 years of Experience in Financial institutions/NBFC/Banking Sector
First Hand Experience in conducting and preparing legal due intelligence report including land due digilence as well as Company due diligence for various multinationals and public sector Companies