Sales Manager (Construction Chemicals)
Experience: 2-4 Years
CTC: No Bar
Sell variety of chemicals to be used in Construction.
Meeting Builders/Architects /Consultants/Contractors
Generate leads and acquire new market areas.
Build networks and develop company’s brand image in the market
Handle institutional industries & direct customer.
Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products
Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to achieve assigned targets.
Organizing product presentation & making specification, identifying and developing new streams for growth of business and maintaining relationships with clients to achieve repeat / referral business.
Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
Stay updated by monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, our competitors etc.
Understand products available in market, convey the required information to the management regarding new products that can be started to improve our presence in construction chemicals field.
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry/Chemical
• Business Management degree; or equivalent.
• Proven, successful track record of sales in Construction chemicals
• Strong technical credentials and market intelligence.
• Ability to work collaboratively, communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally, both verbally and in writing, with colleagues at all levels.
• Passionate about sales and should be street smart
• Must be a Team player
Americos is an innovative company developing high quality chemicals for industries like textile, leather, paper, pharmaceutical, food & beverages etc.