Experience: 7-13 Years
ColdFusion is a rapid application development platform that allows developers to build and deploy complex mission critical web applications for the enterprise. ColdFusion combines off-the-shelf functionality with a very easy to learn scripting language so that the ColdFusion developers may focus on what’s most important: Getting Results. The platform is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and many of the large organizations worldwide.
This means that as someone who is responsible to develop ColdFusion server and design the CFML language, you have to do a lot. You have to be passionate about solving the engineering challenges. You should be able to develop and refine a concept from idea stage into specification and implement the same. We work in an environment where individual contributors completely own features, help during research phase of next version of the product and have freedom and opportunity to propose new features for the product.
What you would do:
- Work on some of the challenging problems in building a language and a server product.
- Work on the cutting edge technologies to build a highly scalable API management Platform.
- Take the complete ownership of a feature - from the specification to design to implementation
- Work with a passionate team.
- Engage with the a very passionate product user community to ensure an excellent usability and quality of the features you build.
What you need to succeed:
- B.Tech / M.Tech from a premier institute, with 7+ years of hands on design/development experience.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance.
- Excellent Java programming and design skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of web application and REST architecture.
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles.
- Development experience in product development would be a big plus.
- A very good written and verbal communication skills.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging experiences happen, and we fuel the content creation and delivery ecosystem in a way no other technology company can.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, and then continually measure and optimize it based on user data. By providing complete solutions that combine digital media creation with data-driven marketing, we help businesses improve their communications, strengthen their brands, and ultimately achieve greater business success.
Reasons why Adobe life is the good life
Skip those awful ‘‘performance reviews.’’
Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization. A place that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation.
Feed your brain and grow your skills with our educational assistance program.
Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in ‘‘don’t even check your email the whole time.’’)
Give to your favorite cause each year, and we’ll match your charitable donation
Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
Those ‘‘best places to work’’ lists love us (in multiple countries).
Put your mind at ease with our health and welfare benefits, industry-competitive salary, and more.
The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there’s no better place to make an impact.