Experience: 0-3 Years
CTC: 2-5 LPA
We have the linear organization where you will be part of design & user workflow decision meetings and get exposed to platform UI/UX Review.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Follow project guidelines and able to work with limited supervision.
- Follow industry best practices, ensure 100% code quality
- Using and understanding code from Open Source
- Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people (no lone wolves)
- Experience using Bootstrap as well as Sass and or LESS.
- Programming (SOLID principles & familiarity with design patterns).
- Love for clean, standards-compliant, well-tested, well-patterned code.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Nice to have
- 1+ years in a professional development capacity.
- Experience with mode front-end frameworks such as Angular, React etc.
- Experience with UI/Ux for prototype design
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience developing RESTful APIs and RPC.
- Experience with functional programming.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
We are a passionate team focused on building cloud based SaaS products. Until our first beta role out we keep product information confidential.
But here are the technologies you will work with :