As a Portfolio Analyst you will be:
- Identifying and developing risk appetite while working with different teams across the business
- Creating new or improving existing credit risk strategy to optimize and add value to the retail and business banking portfolios
- Evaluating, analysing and leveraging a range of statistical and written information using SAS
- Developing appropriate data driven policies and strategies and working with Policy and Governance team to embed effective policies within the product and operations areas
- Proactively Identifying opportunities to revise policies to enhance product strategy and returns, ensuring the risk appetite is aligned with strategic aims
- Analytical skills and experience working with data at a high level, using programmes such as SAS and SQL
- Strong knowledge and experience working within a credit risk environment with a good understanding of Retail credit risk processes
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate to varying technical ability levels
- Educated to degree level in a statistical or numerical subject
- Strong analytical skills, ability to digest and interpret complex concepts underpinning Credit Risk modeling and approaches, Ideally using SAS/SQL/Excel
A leading brand looking to bring a talented Credit Risk Analyst into the team.
- You will be involved in leading Credit Risk analytics and have the opportunity to work with some of the best in the business.
- Well known for their employee satisfaction, they are well known for providing quick development and career progression opportunities.