SAS/SQL MARKETING ANALYST - WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to carry out SAS/SQL-based analysis on a wide range of customer driven data in order to develop consumer insights and strategies relating company performance and customer behavior.
- Marketing data acquired from group brands and channels will be analysed using SAS/SQL, applying analytical techniques including profiling, segmentation, customer targeting etc.
- The role is consumer focused, and SAS/SQL based-analysis will be used to provide real insight into customer behavior and trends, understanding which consumers need to be targeted and the best ways of doing this.
- You will have the opportunity to use your insights to really drive business development, taking a strategic approach to data analysis and making recommendations that will improve customer engagement.
- The role involves liaising with key stakeholders, as well as members of the marketing and analytics teams based overseas. Therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
- Experience working in a marketing analytics environment
- Experience in SAS, SQL
- Experience working with customer data
- Experience delivering insight to senior stakeholders
A well-known, major financial services provider is looking for a SAS/SQL based analyst to join their rapidly expanding analytics team! With millions of customers, the analytics team look at everything from customer behaviour towards particular financial products, customer contact strategies and new propositions, product pricing strategies and specific branch requirements, based on product & customer trends. You will have the opportunity to use data analysis to drive strategy, business decisions and really drive development and growth.