● Develop the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas & storyboards to information architecture, interaction design and wireframes.
● Using any means necessary to develop high and low fidelity prototypes to make the design case internally and externally to customers.
● Analyze data and devise strong companion visualizations.
● Achieve consensus and communicate design requirements.
● Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
● Take responsibility for creating the wireframes of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
● The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and clients in interactive design sessions.
● Ideally a design degree preferred in UX design or cognitive science/human factors.
● Portfolio is must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile applications.
● Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
● Prior experience in conceptual development and creative prototypes.
● Excellent strategic problem-solving skills in the field of design.
● Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
● Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
● A quick study. Methods to gather and synthesize information quickly and efficiently
● Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
● Needs to have a very good understanding on emotional design principles.
● Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
● Experience with major design tools including Adobe suite, Balasmiq/Omnigraffle, MockFlow etc.
ScreenRoot is a leading Human-Screen Interaction Design firm. We design superior usability-oriented experiences and interfaces and operate at the intersection of business and UI UX design.
We work across application and device types. Enterprise software, ATMs, Intranets, Websites [from ecommerce to storytelling brochure ware], Simulator panels, Smart Watches, Mobile apps and TV decoders are among the types of projects we have undertaken.
For the past 8 years, we have worked with many large businesses and leading international brands including TCS, Pizza Hut, Meru Cabs, CRY, Yes Bank, Tech Mahindra, Microsoft, HDFC Bank, Kotak Group, Edelweiss, Aviva, SunPharma, Tata Communications, Snapdeal, Cleartrip and KFC.
If you dislike traffic, pollution, chaos [read: the big bad city corporate life], and like learning, experimenting, working hard, and meeting interesting people - then you're like us! We may brag about our office with a sea-view in-detail, but later. You can get a glimpse of our life on our website. Also do check our informal Facebook page.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
● Opportunity to work with really talented designers and leaders in the field to build products that you will be proud of.
● Culture of high performance, flexibility, transparency, accountability and responsibility.
● Take a look at our site for more reasons to join us: http://privateunlimited.com/workwithus