Leading US MNC
Full Stack Developers (UI)
Experience: 4-10 Years
CTC: No Bar
Front & Server side development for web applications. This individual will play a critical part in building up front and server side components for many high-profile web applications including the building out the front and server side technology stack for the firm's internet based web trading site.
- Design components for large scale web applications
- Developing, testing and supporting features for globally deployed web apps.
- Follow best practices throughout the project lifecycle
- Participate in team-wide design and code reviews.
- Awareness to latest technical trends
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent or higher) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication
- Experience in developing Java-based web applications
- Server-side Java development, experience with multithreading and synchronization,
- Unix/Linux experience
- Familiarity with NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch) .
- Must have experience with modern JS frameworks and technology - React, D3, Angularjs, Node.js and Socket.io,
- Exposure to HTML5 and CSS frameworks,
- Working knowledge of enterprise database systems (Sybase or DB2),
- Exposure to investment banking is a plus,
- Programming in Perl, Python and shell script.
A leading US MNC in Finance domain