Tech Lead (Java)
Experience: 5-10 Years
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced technical architect to serve as the lead, and mentor for a growing team of strong developers. You will help the team grow in size and skills, optimizing their code while working on your owl. With your technical expertise you will manage priorities, deadlines and deliverables, identify and mitigate the risks. You will design and develop the products that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit.
You have deep expertise in building secure, high-performing and scalable systems in Java. You have successfully managed complex and cross discipline Big Data projects in the past. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You have successfully shipped applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent backend. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Lead end-to-end design and development of cutting-edge products
• Work with product management and engineering team to build highly scalable products
• Keep an eye out for open source projects and technology trends that can be introduced in the products
• Be hands-on, adopt practical approach to software and technology
• Work closely with development team to explain the requirements and constantly monitor the progress
• Suggest improvements in systems & processes and assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise
• Create technical content such as blogs, technical specification documents and system integration requirements document
• Master’s or Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, Info Systems, or related field
• 5+ years of relevant experience in designing and developing scalable and distributed enterprise applications
• Expertise in common frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, etc. and managing and optimizing data stores such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc
• Experience in building the configuration details for installation, deployment and configuration of cloud automation solutions on AWS
• Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
• Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
LogiNext is the fastest growing tech company in the space of logistics and supply chain. Our goal is to organize the world of logistics by providing the most powerful end-to-end enterprise system in the world.
Our clients base is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize over millions of kilometers of deliveries every day and provide superior customer service using data collection, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been winning accolades and awards ranging from Top 30 startups by IBM, Microsoft Ventures to the NASSCOM Emerge 50.
With strong backers like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The enablers of this growth are our people who bring unique values, discipline and problem solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!