LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent Product Manager to become the eyes and ears of our clients and translate their needs into the world's best product. Product Manager will work closely with the Technology, Business Development, Marketing and Operations team to come up with the best features and enhancements for the technology products. The ideal candidate will possess excellent people skills, maintains overall responsibility for the successful launch of the products. This individual is a key liaison to the Business and the Technology team and work closely with our engineers, business development managers and founders to guide products from conception to launch. The candidate must be extremely personable, easy to get along with, and possess a high degree of self-initiative.
- Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with company's goals and strategies
- Drive a set of cross functional teams (Technology, Marketing, Sales and Operations) through market requirement, product design and placement
- Manage the product life cycle from conception through design, build, release, analysis and iteration
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability
- Work on gathering market intelligence such as competition mapping, assessing market potential on an ongoing basis
- Listen to the customers on an ongoing basis and work towards aligning our offerings to their expectations
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all product deliverables and documentation
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
3+ years of experience managing web and mobile products with a background in technical product management or engineering
Prior experience in logistics, supply chain, e-commerce or transportation domain is a plus!
Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership
An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Should be spontaneous, a quick thinker and self-starter
LogiNext is the fastest growing tech company in the space of logistics and supply chain. Our goal is to organize the world of logistics by providing the most powerful end-to-end enterprise system in the world.
Our clients base is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize over millions of kilometers of deliveries every day and provide superior customer service using data collection, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been winning accolades and awards ranging from Top 30 startups by IBM, Microsoft Ventures to the NASSCOM Emerge 50.
With strong backers like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The enablers of this growth are our people who bring unique values, discipline and problem solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!