LogiNext is looking for a data geek and scientist who can derive strategic insights for large data sets and build sophisticated algorithms, design data models and play with numbers
- Be responsible for building a scalable platform designed to aggregate, compute and analyse large volumes of data and provide insights to the business and technology stakeholders
- Link and mash up distinctive data sets to discover new insights
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear and precise manner
- Use big data fabric technologies to acquire, transform, and provision complex findings using visualization tools
- Connect different types of data sets in different forms and work with potentially incomplete data sources and automate cleansing of data sets
- Understand existing complex Java algorithms and optimize them to achieve better accuracy
- Perform processing to smoothen location data like latitude, longitude, route vectors, traffic vectors, Google Maps API, Open Street Maps, Bing Maps, etc.
- Spend significant time with clients and non-tech savvy users to identify the usability issues with the current product and improve the same
- Enjoy being challenged to solve complex problems on a daily basis and comfortable working under continuous work pressure
- Write algorithms from scratch for logistics route planning, optimization and delivery scheduling
Bachelor's or advanced degree in an analytical or scientific field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science.
3+ years of strong experience in data analytics
Good understanding of current software and analytics systems being used in large enterprises
Adept at Java, SQL, Linux, Python and R
Primary understanding of Hadoop, Hive and/or MapReduce
Hands on experience with at least one NoSQL Database such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
Good understanding of design and architecture principles
Working knowledge of advanced analytics and visualization tools like SSAS, SPSS, SAS, Tableau, etc.
Adept at cloud technologies and libraries, especially, the ones with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
Hands on experience with A/B Testing with complex and unstructured data-sets
Basic understanding of logistics domain and delivery process in a complex supply chain environment
LogiNext is the fastest growing tech company in the space of logistics and supply chain. Our goal is to organize the world of logistics by providing the most powerful end-to-end enterprise system in the world.
Our clients base is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize over millions of kilometers of deliveries every day and provide superior customer service using data collection, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been winning accolades and awards ranging from Top 30 startups by IBM, Microsoft Ventures to the NASSCOM Emerge 50.
With strong backers like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The enablers of this growth are our people who bring unique values, discipline and problem solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!