Senior Account Manager $60K
Work from home
Experience: 5-10 Years
CTC: No Bar
Are you a highly-motivated, experienced sales person, looking to further your career by working for a top enterprise software company? Are you naturally disciplined, organized and relationship-oriented? If you are an excellent communicator who can push customer renewals and up-sells and work successfully in client-side interactions — then this is the role for you.
The Senior Account Manager is a central sales role at two dynamic and growing enterprise software companies that are helping their customers transform the way they do business. The SAM role exists at two companies that operate under common ownership. As a Senior Account Manager, you will manage our current bronze level account relationships — including Global 1000 companies — on behalf of our portfolio of software companies. You will work in a global sales role in the technology industry; a combination of challenging “big deal” sales and sales/account management. You will be responsible for around 200 accounts, constantly driving renewals and managing customer relations under the Customer Success Program.
Aurea and Ignite help companies like Bank of America, Johnson & Johnson, Disney, British Airways, and IBM perform at higher levels by deploying best-in-class enterprise software solutions created from a growing stable of enterprise software products — growing through both core investment in innovation as well as through aggressive acquisition. Ignite and Aurea both maintain a lead objective of 100% Customer Success where that success is delivered through a highly disciplined approach to customer-focused software development and service. Both companies deliver their work through a group of goal-oriented, self-starting individuals. The respective company’s innovative, virtual, global work environment along with their aggressive growth through acquisition allow these associates to experience an extraordinary level of professional freedom, growth and development.
- Secure renewals and focus on customer retention as your top priority
- Up-sell Bronze customers successfully from Standard to Platinum maintenance
- Conduct Customer Success calls with your customers to check on the health of your accounts
- Act as the point person for your customers, resolving or escalating any issues they might have
- Manage customer relations and expectations
- Must be able to work US business hours
Total Compensation is US $60,000/year for a full time workweek.
To qualify, please click on the Apply button. You will be redirected to the Crossover's site. Please apply there as well to complete the application process. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations, which help us truly evaluate your talent vs your peers. Are you up for the challenge?
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales, especially in renewals
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in sales or customer relations with customers in the US and/or UK
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, high energy and results oriented
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office 2007 or higher and Google Docs
- Remote working experience
- Reliable access to quiet work environment, high-speed Internet, at least 2GB of RAM, and Skype with video webcam
- Availability to work US business hours
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Spanish (written and verbal)
- Salesforce experience
- Contract negotiation skills and experience
Crossover is redefining the way people work. We believe that brick and mortar offices are artefacts of ancient history. Teams in every corner of the earth will build the workplace of the future. We are unlocking that potential today. We're embarking on an expedition to find and engage with the highest talent the world over.
And we don't just stop there. We'll provide the tools, the training, and the relationships that will ensure your success. Are you ready to unleash the power of 7 billion? Then, step into the future with us!