Android Developer (Deloitte Referral)
Experience: 2-8 Years
CTC: No Bar
Consumer or enterprise—need wherever and whenever they need it. And it’s got to be accessible on any device. We are committed to bringing future-forward ideas into reality and pushing the edges of digital technology. And what's even better—we have a blast doing it. Working with some of the world’s largest brands, cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test.
Our Mobile teams are made up of designers, native engineers, services engineers, quality assurance engineers, and engagement managers who can bring together all the systems needed to make mobile experiences reliable and a joy to use.
Work you’ll do:
Practitioners will integrate and learn from talented colleagues who have focused around core domains that we may not have had visibility into.
Our move towards integrated solutions demands that everyone adopt a growth mindset and invest in expanding their understanding of what we bring to the marketplace.
Practitioners will be able to develop skills in a Portfolio that represents the unification of the some of the most diverse, globally recognized brands and businesses in the organization—an exciting opportunity for their career development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Java Applications (point us to your apps on Google Play).
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience collaborating on software projects using Git / Jira
- Strong debugging skills
Deloitte is one of the 'Big Four' accounting firms and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 244,400 professionals globally.