DellBoomi Consultant (Deloitte Referral)
Experience: 2-7 Years
CTC: No Bar
By bringing together operations, technology, and run capabilities, our practitioners have opportunities to develop knowledge and experience in current industry trends, as well as the technologies that can help solve today’s toughest problems.
Our diversity of Offerings gives practitioners more options for building core and adjacent skills in areas they feel passionate about.
The Portfolio combines leading business and industry thinking with the technologies needed to drive real impact for our clients.
By fostering collaboration across professionals, this environment will help our people learn, develop, and grow as they serve our clients every day.
- B.Tech / BE / MCA, Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in A2A and B2B integration
- 2+ years integrations using Dell Boomi, with hands-on experience
- Must have done more than at least 2 Full life Cycle integration implementations
- Knowledge of EDI, XML, JSON, SQL, JDBC, Groovy and Java scripts
- Experience in implementing complex, highly scalable and high volume integrations
- Experience in Real time, Batch and ETL integrations
- Experience integrating Cloud and On Premise applications
- Experience with Boomi API Management
- Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP and WSDL is required.
- Technical understanding of Authorization and Authentication protocols like WS-Security and OAuth is required.
- Knowledge of SOA
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Dell Boomi Atomsphere Process Developer I certification is preferred
- Knowledge on NetSuite/Salesforce/Workday Integrations is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix environments is a plus
- Knowledge of MuleSoft, Informatica on Cloud is a plus
Deloitte is one of the 'Big Four' accounting firms and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 244,400 professionals globally.