Business Development Associate
Andhra Pradesh,Telangana,Maharashtra,kerala,Uttarakhand,Jammu & Kashmir,Gujarat,Chattisgarh
Experience: 0-1 Years
CTC: 1-3 LPA
Business Development Associates will be the growth engine of the company reporting to the Branch Head.
She/he will have a hunter instinct and be working closely together with a team of like-minded executives to achieve monthly target and generate new business.
If you like chasing targets, and wish to have a career in Healthcare Sales, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Business Development Associates Activity:
1. Pitch HealthPlix EMR Value Proposition to Doctors in Person.
2. Build monthly Sales Pipeline by visiting Doctors in your assigned territory
3. Coordinate with Training & Implementation team to ensure successful installation and training of HealthPlix EMR at the clinic location.
4. Own and nurture the relationship with the Doctors.
1. Excellent Time Management Skills
2. Quick to learn the product
3. Good Communication skills
4. Has a hunter instinct to chase down monthly targets.
5. Rigorous & Structured follow-ups with clients to ensure deal closure
HealthPlix is a Health Outcomes Technology firm. It drives better health outcomes by digitizing the clinical practice of the physicians. HealthPlix is used by physicians across 120 cities and in 20 states of India, making HealthPlix EMR the number#1 EMR in the country.
We add value to more than 10 lakh patients. Physicians from multiple specialties such as - diabetology, endocrinology, cardiology, nephrology, rheumatology, and internal medicine use HealthPlix EMR in their daily clinical practice.
HealthPlix founders are proven entrepreneurs with deep expertise in healthcare & technology (one of the founders was previously the co-founder of NephroPlus and built it to become Asia’s 2nd largest dialysis service provider).