Experience: 1-3 Years
CTC: 2-3 LPA
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research.
- Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services.
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues.
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities.
The company will provide Lunch Service.
Medical Insurance to the individual.
2nd & 4th Saturday off and Sunday fixed off.
Timings 9AM-7PM (Employee have to complete 8.5 hrs).
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Officer, Field Marketing Representative or similar role.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong oral, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work independently or in groups.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in various tasking situation.
- Ability to handle pressure and work in a constantly changing atmosphere.
We at UniBourne Food Ingredients are pleased to introduce ourselves as a company in representation of foreign and Indian food and Nutraceutical ingredients manufacturers in India. The UniBourne company is part of Global Exim (a company in business of chemicals, oils, pharmaceutical ingredients, polymers) with business turnover of approx. 150 Million US $ (950 Crores approx.). Our business includes indenting and import –stock and distribution of products manufactured by our principals.