Experience: 0-3 Years
CTC: 2-3 LPA
- Make presentations and explain about Plan India to members of the public in a clear and convincing manner
- Meet set number and income targets by signing financial-supporters for Plan India
- To participate in all the activities, public engagement and other activities as per organizational requirements
- Reporting back on data allocated and target achievement
- To ensure confidentiality of information pertaining to the organisation by him/herself
- Fulfil task and duties allocated by the line manager
- Graduate/Post graduate with good communication skills.
- Be a good team player and a gender sensitive co-worker.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, both in English & Hindi. Knowledge of any other language would be an advantage
- Be willing to travel as per work requirement
- Confident, self-motivated and sales driven
Plan India is a nationally registered not for profit organisation striving to advance children’s rights and equality for girls, thus creating a lasting impact in the lives of vulnerable and excluded children and their communities.
Since 1979, Plan India and its partners have improved the lives of millions of children and young people by enabling them access to protection, quality education and healthcare services, a healthy environment, livelihood opportunities and participation in decisions which affect their lives.