EVP of Technical Product Management ($800K/yr) - Exclusive Hiring Event
Hyderabad,Work from home
Experience: 15-25 Years
CTC: 100-100 LPA
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday, to hire EVPs of Technical Product Management ($800K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
You will have responsibility for leading the technical growth and product differentiation across multiple companies in our portfolio.
You will make long-lasting important technical decisions spanning multiple products over a number of years
You will mentor a team whose focus is on making design decisions that define the core architecture of each product.
You will make critical decisions about these products and use your passion for technology to inspire debate.
You will decide when and how to leverage a particular technology and maintain an active, clearly articulated point of view on core technical matters.
On a daily basis, you will solve complex, ever-changing problems across a broad and growing product portfolio.
Members of our TPM teams are not typical product managers. They do not spend their time managing engineering teams or planning sprints. Nor do they work long-term on a single project or focus on UI/UX design. As a result, no product management experience is required for this role.
A critical element of this position is your ability to work closely with our F500 customer executives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related discipline, is mandatory, (M.Sc. or PhD preferred)
- 10+ years of recent hands-on experience as CTO, Chief Architect or SVP/EVP of Software Engineering
- 10+ years of hands-on technical development and architecture experience on a commercial software product
- A total of 20+ years of technical experience
- Have developed and maintained deep technical skills across a variety of technologies and domains
- Be able to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- Have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- 5+ years managing executive level relationships with clients and partners
- Have led the architecture and design on one or more significant solutions (total revenue more than 100M USD, or an entire user base of more than 10M users)
Our teams are designed to accommodate top talent across a wide range of time zones, however, there are certain hours we require in order to have team-based collaboration or to have customer-facing engagements in the customer's working hours. Candidates should be able to work 8 hours a day while meeting the following constraints Monday-Friday:
1) 2 hours between 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST (US 'core' hours)
2) 2 additional hours between 8 AM - 8 PM EST (US 'customer' hours)
3) 4 additional hours in any timezone you wish ('flex' hours)
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.