Python Software Architect ($60K/yr) - Online Hiring Event
Work from home
Experience: 5-15 Years
CTC: 40-43 LPA
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Python Software Architects ($60K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a Python software architect, you will be in charge of our weekly product release cycles and we want to ensure that the quality of our products is continuously improved.
Our maintenance team is responsible for bug fixing across our 100+ products portfolio. Our organization is continually acquiring new companies and their products. As a result, our code cleanup team is responsible for increasing the quality of the code of products we acquire by capturing anti-patterns, implementing microservices and ensuring our products follow SOLID principles.
Python Architects within this team are expected to have high standards of code quality and will have daily and weekly targets. We measure the quality of work through our First Time Acceptance rate, meaning that our Product Chief Architects accept the work delivered by the software architects immediately and without having to ask for a rework.
In all cases, you will have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against and receive regular feedback to help you continuously improve your performance.
Join our community of remote professionals!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in Python development
- 2+years experience working in an environment where CI/CD tools are used
- At least 1 year of working experience using cloud services such as AWS
- 2+ years in an environment where you used architecture principles and frameworks
- At least 1-year experience writing unit tests
- Experienced using Jira and Git
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- CI/CD tools
- General database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
- Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting
- MVC and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language
These are the recommended and minimum system requirements for participating in the online hiring event.
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.