Database Engineer ($30K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 2-12 Years
CTC: 19-21 LPA
As a Database engineer ($30K/year), you can expect to be a member of one of our central development and maintenance teams, to support both internal and external clients in resolving database incidents and service requests.
You will adhere to internal processes for incident, service request resolution and change management through proper execution and documentation. You will be responsible for developing expertise across our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on database developer/administrator.
- 1+ years of practical work experience using cloud services such as AWS.
- Exposure to at least one of the databases - Oracle / MSSQL / MySQL.
- Background on Sybase and Netezza is an asset.
- Good knowledge of database backup and recovery, export/import, tools and techniques.
- Good knowledge of monitoring and tuning databases to provide high availability service.
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.