L1 Customer Support Engineer ($30K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 2-10 Years
CTC: 19-21 LPA
At Crossover, we are firm believers that customers deserve to be heard, cared for and treated with respect. This is the foundation for delivering world-class service. We are in search of those higher-level agents that possess technical expertise and are masters at delivering exceptional customer service.
Our agents are passionate, smart and understand that world-class service is not just about solving the problem. It’s about the experience. We put our customers first. As a Level 1 Customer Support Engineer, you will be the cornerstone of this philosophy.
This is a remote position, and therefore superb written and verbal communication skills are vital to success. Our agents must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with our customers while utilizing their technical experience and knowledge to resolve issues to reach high-quality service.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills in English
- 2+ years as a front-line agent supporting software products
- Perform at a high level solving at least 15 tickets per day
- Know how to write knowledge base articles and step by step guides
- Be open to learning multiple products across multiple technologies at the same time
- Be well versed in current software support practices and tools including troubleshooting, issue tracking, and ticket management
- Have basic to intermediate technical knowledge in the following technologies/languages:
- SQL Server
- Oracle DBs
- Windows Server administration
- Web Servers
- Previous Telco experience is highly desirable
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.