QA Software Engineering Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 10-17 Years
CTC: 70-72 LPA
As one of our QA Software Engineer Managers ($100K/year), you will lead a team of 5-20 Engineers and Architects, and you will conduct tech reviews, improve productivity from your QA testing organization and guide a global talented pool of professionals to solve business problems continuously. You also must continuously improve the quality of your team's performance by coaching the low contributors and replacing them with better top global talent when necessary.
Our business methodology is to set aggressive quarterly goals for our products, which are driven by our product management team or the overall IT strategy. We conduct product releases on a weekly cadence. The SEM is expected to lead their team towards achieving daily and weekly goals.
You are expected to leverage your technical depth as a former QA automation architect to push the team towards a high standard of technical excellence and be achieving the organization's quality bar. As an SEM you are expected to monitor the team’s daily and weekly performance using our proprietary workflow management tools. You will also be responsible for identifying obstacles and offering to coach to improve productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 10+ years of QA experience: Test cases automation and documentation - leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, C# or NodeJS
- 2+ Test Automation tools experiences, such as Protractor, Selenium, RestAssured, TestComplete, Appium, and JMeter
- 1+ years of experience in releasing software products within a CI/CD environment
- 1+ years of experience working with cloud services
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git, and Jasmine
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best engineering practices
- Excellent level of English proficiency
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.