Java Software Architect ($60K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 5-15 Years
CTC: 40-43 LPA
Our factory is designed to deliver great quality at a high pace. In every team that you work in, you will be expected to deliver work to a high level of quality. Your work quality is measured through the First Time Acceptance Rate, which means passing the code review quality bar set by Chief Architects.
As a Java software architect ($60K/year), you can expect to be a member of one of our central assembly line teams such as code cleanup or maintenance team. Our maintenance team is responsible for bug fixing across our 100+ products portfolio, and our code cleanup team is responsible for increasing the quality of products we acquire by capturing anti-patterns, implementing microservices and ensuring our products follow SOLID principles.
Java Architects are expected to have high standards of code quality and will have daily and weekly targets. We measure the quality of work through our First Time Acceptance rate, meaning that our Product Chief Architects accept the work delivered by the software architects immediately and without having to ask for a rework.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in Java development
- 1+years experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
- 2+ years experience in writing unit tests using Junit
- 6+ months experience using Jira and Github
- 2+ years in an environment where you used architecture principles and frameworks such as SOLID
- At least 1 year of working experience using cloud services
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- General database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
- Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
- MVC and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.