QA Automation Engineer ($30K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 3-13 Years
CTC: 19-21 LPA
Our QA Automation Engineers ($30K/year) are expected to perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies.
Your daily activities will include setting up the test environments, writing automated test automation scripts, and performing manual tests if necessary.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of QA experience – automated testing, test case documentation, and test cases automation
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, C# or NodeJS – understand the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
- 2+ Test Automation tools experiences, such as Protractor, Selenium, RestAssured, TestComplete, Appium, and JMeter
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git, and Jasmine
- TypeScript language background is considered a plus
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.