Title: Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer / Staff Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer
Respective Years of Exp: 3-5 years / 5-9 years / 9 -12 years / 12+ Years
Function: Software Engineering → Big Data / DWH / ETL
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing applications using Java, Java EE, Spring, REST, SQL, micro services.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in big data with hands-on development of batch and streaming applications using Scala, MapReduce, HDFS, Spark, NoSQL - HBase or Cassandra or others, AWS, S3, Hive, Docker, Kafka.
- Well versed with software development best practices, CI CD and related tools.
- Experience in agile, scrum environment.
Advantageous to have:
Experience in building applications using Azure.
Experience in Kubernetes or Mesos.
Experience in test driven development.
GE (NYSE: GE) is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the 'GE Store,' through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.