VP of Technical Product Management ($200K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 12-22 Years
CTC: 100-100 LPA
Leverage your technical expertise to make high-impact decisions across a growing range of enterprise software solutions. Set the scope and high-level design decisions on dozens of products every year. Each week you will engage with key product stakeholders to define the product-market fit in an objective, standardized way. Once you have identified the core functionality for the product, you will switch your attention to making Important Technical Decisions on how it will be implemented.
Being successful as a VP of TPM requires deep technical skills across a variety of technologies and domains in addition to exemplary communication skills.
Specifically, candidates must have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline, (M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred)
- Developed and continue to maintain extensive, hands-on expertise in Java and/or C#.
- Leveraged both traditional RDBMS as well as contemporary alternatives such as Graph, Columnar, Key-Value and/or Document databases
- A thorough practical understanding of common Design and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development and architecture experience in Java or C# on a scalable, commercial product
- 3+ years experience in a senior architecture role at a leading software company, or as CTO/tech co-founder at a smaller company or successful startup
- A total of 12 years experience in designing and developing software solutions
- Managed relationships with board level stakeholders - for example as a senior technical pre-sales engineer or as an SVP, EVP or director-level executive
- Delivered solutions to enterprise clients in sectors such as financial services, telecoms or enterprise SaaS.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, and the ability to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- Have experience managing a team of at least 3+ members and be responsible for the work output they produce in terms of both quantity & quality
- 3+ years with responsibility for approving other people's technical design decisions for a commercial software product or software-as-a-service
- 3+ years with responsibility for deciding how best to integrate with and leverage individual cloud services
- 3+ years with responsibility for creating and approving design artifacts
- Primary decision maker for how individual cloud services should be used correctly as a part of what you were building
- 3+ years of experience of being responsible for creating design artifacts (including decision-making and documentation responsibilities)
Other, highly desirable skills include
- Expertise in other current, mainstream languages (examples include Python, Go, Kotlin, Scala) and frameworks (examples NodeJS, Spring).
- Architecting web-scale SaaS solutions
- Ongoing contributions to leading Open Source project
- Have led the architecture and design on one or more significant solutions
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.