Knowledge Architect ($60K/year) ($60K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 4-14 Years
CTC: 40-43 LPA
Have you excelled at creating knowledge base articles to increase the support team’s productivity? Have you developed technical knowledge base articles or playbooks for multiple software products? Are you a rock star using instructional design tools? If so, you belong to our elite Knowledge Team!
As a Knowledge Architect, you will create and maintain a library of training courses, maintain the central repository of knowledge articles, write pages and playbooks within the central support confluence space, and manage multiple stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SME). Your ability to work on multiple projects concurrently will be a great differentiator in this role.
“Being a Knowledge Specialist means thinking outside-of-the-box and finding creative ways to work closely with myriad Trilogy teams, gather mounds of information, and then synthesize that information into an amazing learning experience for others. It’s not always easy and the processes are a little more freeform but the payoff is incredibly rewarding when you see your hard work helping agents to resolve tickets faster.”
Louise T, Knowledge Architect
- Excellent written and spoken English
- +2 years of experience as a Teacher, Trainer, Technical Writer, Graphic Designer, Learning &
- Development Instructional Designer, or Project Manager
- Customer support operational experience is an added bonus
- You must have great attention to detail, and a love of working with processes
- Customer Experience background and focus
- Experience using learning course creation tools (Articulate, Docebo, Canvas LMS, TalentLMS, etc), graphics design, and Knowledgebase systems is required to at least a basic to intermediate level.
- Experience in creating and publishing at least 1 article per day, or 3 training modules per week
- Have Impeccable communication skills in English and keen attention to detail.
- Have an eye for design, effective time management and previous training experience is great additions.
Other highly desirable skills/experience include:
- Proficiency in other Languages besides English
- Have an eye for design, effective time management and previous training experience are great additions.
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.