L2 Customer Support Architect ($60K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 4-14 Years
CTC: 40-43 LPA
We are looking for professionals who want to work for a support team, unlike any other support organization. We want to build a team with the exceptional few IT professionals who can couple their technical acumen with their exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
L2 Customer Support Architects enjoy working on complex issues and the challenge that comes with escalated tickets. It is essential to have a deep understanding of software support tools and strong technical skills. World class service is more than solving the issue, it’s about providing the customer with an experience. L2 agents are expert communicators and strive for high-quality scores.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Have perfect spoken and written English
- +4 years as a front-line agent supporting software products
- Be able to write basic scripts in various programming languages (from automating jobs to creating connectors)
- Demonstrate an intermediate to advanced understanding of the following:
- Windows or Unix/Linux Server
- Network and Web servers
- SQL Queries
- SSH/Sudo Commands
- Sharepoint - Intermediate
- Active Directory/SSO/SAML/LDAP
- Asynchronous Transaction/Event-Processes
- Interpret/Understand Monitoring/Graphing Tools
- Analysis of Log Files - Intermediate minimum
- Be a master in troubleshooting, issue tracking, and ticket management
- Be able to write specs/documentation/knowledge base articles
- Be a fast learner, proactive, sharp thinker, investigative and dedicated to solving customers issues
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.