Netsuite Chief Architect ($100K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 4-14 Years
CTC: 72-72 LPA
As a Netsuite Architect, you will join our client organization and be in one of two teams.
One team is responsible for the setup and daily running of the Netsuite implementation. In this team you will be responsible for the operational aspects of Netsuite, configuration, and supporting the day to day business needs. You will also be architecting and implementing a Netsuite solution across our global business. You will define and develop a central data structure to support complex finance flows. As a NetSuite Chief Architect, you will work with the key stakeholders to design functions and prototypes for implementation.
Our client organization is constantly acquiring new companies and, therefore, another team within the central engineering function is responsible to integrate newly acquired companies into the implemented NetSuite version. If you join this team you will largely work on the integration of data from the acquired company into the implemented Netsuite instance. You will write functional requirements, design functions, build prototypes, and implement, test, train, outline support procedures, lead work streams, and do the implementation.
- First degree in finance, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related fields
- At least 8 years of Software Engineering experience of which 4 years are of relevant hands-on
- NetSuite implementation experience in Finance / HiTech domain
- Experience in supporting a Netsuite project which had more than 10,000 transactions a month
- Experience in training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment.
- Specific experience configuring Netsuite as an ERP
- Specific expertise in implementing multiple CRM solutions
- 3+ integrations done using integration platforms (BedRock, Informatica, Boomi, etc.), experience using
- 3+ SuiteApps (SuiteTalk, SuiteBilling, etc.) and Advanced modules in one solution
- Experience of test planning, execution, and optimization support
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience multi-tasking, managing priorities, knowing what to do first and what can wait
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours
- Very good level of English
- Netsuite certification from Oracle academy
Nice to have:
- Experience with database development
- Very good at technology troubleshooting
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Must be very organized and able to keep a lot of information organized in an easy to access system
- Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and skills
- Demonstrated ability to write organized, maintainable code
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.