SaaSOps Engineer ($30K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 2-12 Years
CTC: 19-21 LPA
As a SaaSOps Engineer your main goal will be to assure the overall availability and performance of production services against availability and quality SLAs while ensuring to our customers a smooth and performant operation.
You will respond to alerts or events that may impact our uptime commitment. You will be focused on root causes, single points of failure and eliminate them through remediation and execution.
You are also expected to be up to date with the recent developments in the cloud ecosystem in order to help simplify existing solutions and create efficient new ones.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience maintaining SaaS applications in one of the major platforms (Azure, GPC, AWS, IBM Cloud) and cloud orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Marathon, VMware, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Linux operating system
- 2+ years of experience in at least one programming language: Java, C, C++, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
- Databases experience: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Networking Skills
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.