QA Automation Engineer ($30K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 3-13 Years
CTC: 19-21 LPA
Our QA Automation Engineers ($30K/year) are expected to perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies.
Your daily activities will include setting up the test environments, writing automated test automation scripts, and performing manual tests if necessary.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of QA experience: Test cases automation and documentation
- 3+ years of software development experience in Java/Typescript/Python/Ruby/C#
- Hands on experience in working with automation tools such as Protractor, Selenium TestComplete, Appium and JMeter
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git, and Jasmine
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
- Protractor test automation background
- Hands-on experience profiling web pages
- Experience in transforming use cases into performance scripts using industry standard tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, and Gatling
- Experience using industry standard APM tools such as NewRelic, AppyDynamics, DynaTrace
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
- Competency on the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.