Product Support Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 5-15 Years
CTC: 70-72 LPA
Product Support Managers are the cream of the crop. They are the most highly skilled, elite support Managers at Crossover. They embody the world-class culture that is the cornerstone of Crossover’s customer support team.
These Managers have a passion for solving complex technical issues. For those seeking to join this elite tier of technical managers you must be able to define and deliver exceptional customer service in real-world scenarios, demonstrate the ability to deep dive into complex technical issues, and effectively communicate resolutions to your team.
From solving the most complex technical issues to contributing to the knowledge base, Product Support Managers are instrumental to customer support’s success. They are experts coupling their technical acumen with their superb communication and coaching skills to deliver world-class service. With their advanced technical skills and knowledge, they provide innovative solutions to complex issues. These leaders enjoy identifying and removing complexity. Their main goal is to improve the quality of the overall experience for our customers.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Pristine spoken and written English
- 5+ years providing technical support and software engineering
- Advanced technical acumen in modern software languages
- Be able to break down complex information for those not well versed in technical terms and processes
- Previous experience managing an L1/L2 support team
- Extensive experience writing playbooks for L1/L2 support teams
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.