- Implement backend and frontend components of new web applications using Django/AngularJS
- Design and implementation of the overall architecture, data storage and schema
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle including requirements gathering, functional specification, design, development, code review and integration, QA and maintenance
- Implement responsive web design to ensure that our company products render well across multiple browsers and devices
- Well versed with AWS/GCP and big data frameworks like Cassandra, Kafka etc.
- Monitor product performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions
- Comfortable developing software in startup style fast-paced environments
- The person should have a team lead experience, He should be able to make decisions regarding the development and report directly to the CTO. He should have experience for project planning and time-lining
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from a premier institute. 10th > 80% , 12th > 80% , B.Tech. > 6.5/10
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services, JSON
- More than 5 years of experience with MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular2, Node.js) stack
- In-depth Knowledge of dev-ops, testing frameworks like Selenium, CI tools such as Jenkins, Eclipse, Browserstack, IoT protocols and technologies etc
- Hands-on with Agile processes, Atlassian tools etc. Any past experience as SCRUM Master will be a big plus
- Version control with Git/SVN, bitbucket etc
- Highly competent with generating the requirement for a responsive UI Design
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Datatables, Highcharts, Python a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team
SenRa, a contributing member of the LoRa Alliance™, is a Low-Power Wide-Area Network (LPWAN) provider for IoT/M2M applications. We provide long distance communication for LoRa enabled devices leveraging open standards architecture of the global LoRa Alliance™.
Our connectivity services are available at fractional costs of competing technologies such as cellular, Wi-Fi, or satellite networks with the benefits of a LPWAN – Wide coverage (up to 20 km coverage from a single gateway) and low power (several years of battery life).