QA Manual Tester ($20K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 3-13 Years
CTC: 16-20 LPA
Our software factory is designed to deliver great quality at a high pace and you will play a very relevant role. We expect that our QA manual testers perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work to a high level of quality.
Your daily activities will include conducting manual testing execution and test case documentation. You also will be able to walk through our products, identify potential bugs and suggest how to test and prevent similar ones in the future.
As a QA Manual Tester, you will be working with the world’s top 1% talent people and be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets. Your work quality is measured through the First Time Acceptance Rate, which means passing the quality bar set by your leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of QA experience – manual testing execution and test case documentation
- 1+ year of test writing experience
- Experience in web-based enterprise applications and products
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail, HP ALM/QC, TestLink, Confluence
- Experience of bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, HP ALM/QC
- Experience in Features testing, Bugs testing, Regression testing, System Testing, Performance Testing
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
- Experience designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, Exploratory testing
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.