- Participate in teams Designing and translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Write tests and Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Comfortable developing software in startup-style fast-paced environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from a premier institute. 10th > 80% , 12th > 80% , B.Tech. > 6.5/10
- Hybrid Background with Android or iOS platform
- Version control with Git/SVN/others, Jenkins integration, creating a suite of unit tests and UI tests
- React Native (for mobile), Good knowledge of Objective-C/ Swift, and X-Code
- Proven track record of developing & launching at least two Mobile App (iOS/Android).
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Ownership of tasks and ability to work in large teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience on web service integration (JSON, XML) to connect applications to back -end services.
SenRa, a contributing member of the LoRa Alliance™, is a Low-Power Wide-Area Network (LPWAN) provider for IoT/M2M applications. We provide long distance communication for LoRa enabled devices leveraging open standards architecture of the global LoRa Alliance™.
Our connectivity services are available at fractional costs of competing technologies such as cellular, Wi-Fi, or satellite networks with the benefits of a LPWAN – Wide coverage (up to 20 km coverage from a single gateway) and low power (several years of battery life).