- Participate in teams Designing and Testing the New/Existing Functionality in the Product
- Write and create test plans, test cases on the web and browser-based application
- Create and maintain test cases for automation testing using Selenium, TestNG, Jenkins
- Perform defects management and do bug tracking. An eye for detail, spontaneous, high drive and result oriented, ability to multi task
- Comfortable developing software in startup-style or other fast-paced environments
- Self-driven and responsible for all performance testing activities - planning, script design, test script generation/maintenance, performance test execution, report generation, results analysis, bottleneck analysis, defect generation and following up for closure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from a premier institute. 10th > 80% , 12th > 80% , B.Tech. > 6.5/10
- 2+ years of prior work experience in Automation testing
- Strong Scripting (Python/ Perl) and C/C++ programming skills, CS fundamentals data structures, algorithms, Trees etc.
- Strong knowledge of Android frameworks/ Linux Kernel/ performance and KPI definitions and profiling
- Hands-on with Agile processes. Any past experience as SCRUM Master will be a big plus. Should have experience in bug management using Defect Tracking Tools like JIRA and BUGZILL
- Version control with Git/SVN/others
- Formal software test qualification (e.g. CSTE, ISTQB) would be added advantage
- Excellent system level debugging skills working in test embedded systems. Earlier experience in test automation is a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies. Ability to closely work with Internal Test teams and external teams.
- Ownership of tasks and ability to work in large teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team.
SenRa, a contributing member of the LoRa Alliance™, is a Low-Power Wide-Area Network (LPWAN) provider for IoT/M2M applications. We provide long distance communication for LoRa enabled devices leveraging open standards architecture of the global LoRa Alliance™.
Our connectivity services are available at fractional costs of competing technologies such as cellular, Wi-Fi, or satellite networks with the benefits of a LPWAN – Wide coverage (up to 20 km coverage from a single gateway) and low power (several years of battery life).