Ensures understanding of issues and presents a clear rationale. Able to speak to mutual needs and win-win solutions.
Uses two-way communication to influence outcomes and ongoing results.
Identifies misalignments with goals, objectives, and work directly against the organizational strategy. Makes suggestions to course correct.
Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments. Effectively balances different, competing for objectives.
- In-depth experience with Angular 1.x.
- In-depth experience with NodeJS.
- Ability to takes ownership of small and medium-sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members
- Has a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Has awareness about competitors and industry
GE (NYSE: GE) is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming the industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the 'GE Store,' through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.