Assistant Manager (Credit Underwriting)
Experience: 4-6 Years
CTC: 5-6 LPA
- To ensure that Loan Application form, Clients KYC, and other documents required for particular loan product is complete and as per the credit policy before sanctioning and within the TAT
- Ensuring compliance of the Credit Policy and processes within TAT
- Responsible for Credit underwriting decision and Credit Appraising of applicants
- Closely monitoring the Clients CIBIL and Clients loan portfolio
- Provide inputs to the management on changes in credit policy as per recent trends
- Maintain required MIS
Minimum 4 years of experience with a bank/NBFC for underwriting of unsecured loans is mandatory and should be confident.
Proficiency in English and Hindi is highly desired
Graduate in relevant field. MBA is desired but not necessary.
Lendbox is India's premier peer-to-peer e-lending platform. We are creating a conducive environment for borrowers and investors. Unlike banks and financial institutions, Lendbox cuts down the interest rates for borrowers and increases investor's yields by eliminating mediators like commercial banks, depository institutions etc.
Lendbox aims to revolutionize the personal loans market in India by creating a one-stop shop for all borrowers with varied profiles and needs who can have access to both retail and institutional investors with varying risk appetites.We are a team of young and energetic professionals who have come together from diverse backgrounds such as investment banking, consulting, technology, e-commerce and start-up management to disrupt the personal credit sector in India.
Lendbox is designed to cut the middle man and the costs associated with the middle man and help investors and borrowers interact directly with each other without any hidden charges in the most transparent, convenient and efficient manner.